Ground Penetrating Radar is a technical inspection process with a wide range of applications in the building and construction industry. If you have a project in the Perth metropolitan region, or Western Australia than get in touch with us for the latest in GPR consultations, surveys and reporting.
We will provide you with critical information by locating underground utilities and services, using radars that can penetrate the ground up to 7 metres. We also use smaller radars for concrete scanning that can locate services, re bars, PT cables and any other possible obstructions inside or beneath existing concrete structures, up to a depth of 600mm. Call us before you excavate around any services in the ground, or drill into or cut any concrete structure.
We are a Perth based company with operators who have 5-10 years of experience employing non-destructive scanning technologies so we can provide clients with the most accurate information possible regarding underground services and all items within concrete structures. We are a local company that is focussed on delivering the best possible service to the local community in Perth and regional Western Australia.
Places we work
- Construction sites
- Road reserves
- Residential properties
- Industrial buildings
- Utilities infrastructure
- Parking garages
- Commercial fitouts
- Perth metropolitan area
- Tom Price
- Port Hedland
Areas we service:
Benefits of Concrete Scanning
Some of the benefits provided by the use of GPR scanning for concrete assessment include:
- Accurately locate services within concrete structures
- Reduce the risk of dangerous and expensive damage to critical reinforcement within concrete
- Improve safety for your personnel and avoid work-time delays
- Increase the working life of your drilling equipment
- Reduce the amount of time spent drilling and coring
- Determine the cover, spacing and size of bars within concrete structures